PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTING ANY GRANT REQUESTS OR APPLICATIONS.
Any projects that Hope and Evolution support undergo extensive research by our team and must provide specific documentation in order to be considered by our board for approval.
Once the documentation requested has been received and we have completed any further due diligence research we deem necessary, the application will be presented to the board for approval.
Some of the documentation required by applications to be completed are:
- Funding Support Request Form
- Detailed Proposal (including proposed project impact report)
- Last 2 years' Financial Statements
- Payment Schedule
- Photos/supporting images of Project
- Bank details
- References from previous donors/international charities
- FCRA approval documentation
All information provided in the requested documentation, are kept completely confidential and secure and will be used purely for Hope and Evolution's funding application process and subsequent support if approved.
Once an application has been received we will confirm receipt and advise an approximate processing period.
If you wish to apply for a grant please email us to receive the application package.